Maybe I was a little too inspired, overtired, still tipsy from NYEve...in any event, I made a resolution: do 365 things I've never done before, one for each day of 2009. I don't think my friends believe I can do it. This blog is proof.

Sunday, February 15, 2009

11.2.9


First time ever seeing my picture on the physio wall of fame at U of T (to all those who have only ever seen that picture, and have never seen me in real life, please know that I am way way better looking in real life.  That's right Jostens--you heard me).  First time ever conducting an official interview.  First time ever jumping a large-sized box.  First time ever meeting someone who sustained a large-sized gash on leg from jumping said box.  Who knew jumping boxes was so dangerous?
xoxo,
Cecily

No comments:

Post a Comment