Maybe I was a little too inspired, overtired, still tipsy from NYEve...in any event, I made a resolution: do 365 things I've never done before, one for each day of 2009. I don't think my friends believe I can do it. This blog is proof.

Tuesday, February 10, 2009

10.2.9


First time ever leaving hate mail on someone's car.  They took my spot.  I left the note on their dashboard.  It read a little something like this: "This is an assigned spot.  Look at the number on the wall.  Please don't take my spot.  I have your liscence plate number.  You may get a ticket."  If you're reading this and it was you, just know that I meant it a lot less politely than it came off.  Take that, spot stealer.  First time ever having a chocolate peanut butter cupcake from the fancy cupcake store in Westdale.  I don't like cupcakes.  First time ever having cauliflower soup.  I discovered that, while I find cauliflower in the raw rather distasteful, cauliflower in soup on the other hand is absolutely divine! 
xoxo,
Cecily

No comments:

Post a Comment