Maybe I was a little too inspired, overtired, still tipsy from NYEve...in any event, I made a resolution: do 365 things I've never done before, one for each day of 2009. I don't think my friends believe I can do it. This blog is proof.

Tuesday, January 27, 2009

27.1.9


First time ever almost being punched in the face twice by an eight year old (I love my job).  First time ever having a sustained fasiculation of my gluteus medius (I love bootcamp).  First time ever taking longer than 5 minutes typing my daily update due to bootcamp-induced hand weakness (I love boxing day at bootcamp).  N.B.: all words in parentheses are intended by the author to be read as sarcasm.
xoxo,
Cecily
Addendum: First time accidentally happening upon a blog about a husband who lost his wife, reading it, crying, and being amazed at how I can forget so easily what a long time ago I wished I didn't know: how short life is, how the only thing that matters is love, how silly are all the little things we worry, fight, complain about, how every second and every breath is really a gift--don't waste it!  I can't believe I forget this.  Please don't let me forget this.  Love, Cecily

No comments:

Post a Comment