Maybe I was a little too inspired, overtired, still tipsy from NYEve...in any event, I made a resolution: do 365 things I've never done before, one for each day of 2009. I don't think my friends believe I can do it. This blog is proof.

Monday, January 26, 2009

26.1.9


First time ever buying a pair of hipster sunglasses.  Yes: I want to be a hipster.  I also want to be Jewish...a Hebrew Hipster.  Ogh (or should I say 'Oy!')  That was pretty bad.  Also, first time ever skiing during the day at Blue Mountain.  First time ever skiing intermediate runs at Blue Mountain.  First time ever trying chocolate covered cashews.  First time ever buying a latte from Starbucks...I know, can you believe it?  But it's true!!  I usually get a doppio espresso macchiato, but I thought that maybe the extra milk product would be a nice change.  It wasn't.  I don't like lattes.
xoxo,
Cecily

No comments:

Post a Comment