Maybe I was a little too inspired, overtired, still tipsy from NYEve...in any event, I made a resolution: do 365 things I've never done before, one for each day of 2009. I don't think my friends believe I can do it. This blog is proof.

Saturday, February 7, 2009

7.2.9


First time ordering a venti tea "for here" at Starbucks.  It came in the giantest mug I have ever seen.  First time having a mini crush on a guy purely based on the height of his box-jump (who knew that was so attractive?).  First time driving on the 403 through Oakville and for a split second feeling like I'm driving along Lumley Beach in Freetown.
xoxo,
Cecily

1 comment:

  1. What's a box jump?... I'm honored to have been there for your first venti tea "for here"! I guess that was your first time at that Starbuck's in Oakville... another first to add to the list!!

    ReplyDelete