Maybe I was a little too inspired, overtired, still tipsy from NYEve...in any event, I made a resolution: do 365 things I've never done before, one for each day of 2009. I don't think my friends believe I can do it. This blog is proof.

Wednesday, February 25, 2009

25.2.9


First time ever making up two words in one day (yes, I am a genius).  Word one: vasal.  Word two: Melitheson.  Whoa, I just looked up word one.  It is actually already a word.  And it actually means what I meant it to mean.  I felt like a total idiot when I said the word, because as I said it, I was thinking, "Oh, Bos, that's not even really a word."  But, SNAP, it is a word!  First time ever encountering that type of situation.  Word two is a melange of the first and last names of an individual.  I plan on doing more of these nickname party mixes in the near future.  Also, first time ever getting tulips from a friend's mom.  Also, first time ever making my own peanut sauce.  Also, first time ever deciding to introduce two phrases that I heard on t.v. into my daily life tomorrow: "do it to it" and "that was wack."
xoxo,
Cecily

No comments:

Post a Comment