Maybe I was a little too inspired, overtired, still tipsy from NYEve...in any event, I made a resolution: do 365 things I've never done before, one for each day of 2009. I don't think my friends believe I can do it. This blog is proof.

Monday, February 16, 2009

16.2.9


First time ever being called "Miss."  First time ever google-ing "Cecily needs" and finding the top 10 things that come up (this one's for you Shmare):
1. Cecily needs a more powerful laptop.
2. Cecily needs something to make up for the years of being ignored and being shipped off to the san...and the growth hormones.
3. Cecily needs to spend more time in the water learning to be a strong swimmer.
4. Cecily needs to physically be by Jonathan.
5. Cecily needs to have a more sophisticated hairstyle.
6. Little Cecily needs glasses.
7. Cecily needs Hot Wheels.
8. Cecily needs to meet a ruggedly handsome stranger and fall madly in love with him.
9. Cecily needs some financial help.
10. Cecily needs a more substantial middle name.
xoxo,
Cecily

No comments:

Post a Comment