Maybe I was a little too inspired, overtired, still tipsy from NYEve...in any event, I made a resolution: do 365 things I've never done before, one for each day of 2009. I don't think my friends believe I can do it. This blog is proof.

Monday, February 2, 2009

1.2.9


First time ever leaving a movie theatre after seeing a film and saying aloud, "wow, I can't wait to see that movie."  I know: you're thinking, "didn't you just see the movie?"  Well actually, no.  What happened was I wanted to see the movie, even got there early (first time ever actually being there in time for the 15 minute previews) and then had to close my eyes for the rest of the film due to film-induced motion sickness.  So lame.  The movie, on the other hand, sounded not lame at all--hence, "wow, I can't wait to see that movie."  
xoxo,
Cecily

No comments:

Post a Comment