Maybe I was a little too inspired, overtired, still tipsy from NYEve...in any event, I made a resolution: do 365 things I've never done before, one for each day of 2009. I don't think my friends believe I can do it. This blog is proof.

Monday, January 19, 2009

19.1.9


First time ever making a serious cellphone mistake:  So I'm out for sushi for a friend's birthday, and her friend plays us this message he got from a random prank caller.  It's some crazy pre-recorded lines from the Batman movie.  We laugh, giddy from too much soy sauce, and I get carried away (this is where you gasp in mock surprise) and call the guy back.  Except I hadn't exactly thought through what I was going to say, and I also neglected to consider how helpful it would be to my ability to sleep and general well-being if I blocked my number.  Oops.  I ended up saying something stupid like, "Is Batman there?"  Ogh.  It was not witty, not smart, and now some crazy has my number.  Damn you, soya sauce!
xo,
Cecily

No comments:

Post a Comment